Check-out time is 10:30AM on the departure date. Check out by calling owner and giving time of departure. Please do not be late! Cleaning takes 4 to 6 hours
- An additional $100 cleaning expedite fee will be charged to your credit card if you check out past 11:30AM
- Make sure gas is turned off for the BBQ on the porch (yellow valve, lower left, perpendicular to the gas line)
- Turn hot tub down to 85F, make sure cover is closed, latches are snapped down, and security cable is in place and locked.
- Reset the thermostat to 55 by rotating outside ring.
- Leave beds un-made and comforters turned back
- Place all used towels in tub/shower (or bathroom floor)
- Make sure fireplace screens (both) are tight against fireplace opening.
- Turn off all lights and overhead fans, and unplug all small appliances.
- Close doors to ALL bedrooms & bathrooms
- Make sure TV is Off and PC is shut down
- All garbage placed in outside trash bin
- If you broke any glasses etc...well, it happens.... please leave a note on the kitchen island, so we can try to repair/replace before next guests arrive.
- Make sure you take all your belongings when you leave. We sometimes have instances of things being left at the house and we have no means of
returning any property left behind so it will be disposed of.
However, if you do happen to leave anything of such value, that it must be returned, Contact us and we will ask
the cleaning service to re-inspect the house & if item is found mail it back to you for a $50 service charge, plus shipping.
- Make sure both exterior doors are locked and secure before departing.
Thanks so much for choosing our home for your Lake Tahoe experience.
- Have a safe trip home, We hope your stay was very comfortable and enjoyable,
and we do hope you will consider renting from us again when you plan another trip to beautiful Lake Tahoe.